Baby Survives by ‘the Grace of God’ While Sleeping Next to Parents Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide – Faithwire

A 5-month-old baby miraculously survived the carbon monoxide leak that killed his parents.The baby boy was sleeping next to his parents on an air mattress in a home they were helping to renovate in Battle Creek, Michigan, police said, according to WOOD-TV. When a contractor entered the home on Wednesday morning, he found the parents unresponsive before seeing that the baby was still moving. He immediately called 911.

Source: Baby Survives by ‘the Grace of God’ While Sleeping Next to Parents Poisoned by Carbon Monoxide – Faithwire

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.