Child, 12, killed in Pulaski County house fire

The fire started shortly after 4 a.m. on Keeney Road, east of Science Hill.The coroner said a couple and their two children were living in the home. The parents and a 5-year-old girl escaped the fire. The coroner said a 12-year-old boy was unable to escape.A family member tells WKYT he believes the fire likely started with a heat lamp kept on the back porch to keep pets warm.

Source: Child, 12, killed in Pulaski County house fire

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.