18 Republican States have backed the state of Texas in filing a lawsuit that would overturn the election from Biden to Trump.
Where’s the rest?
Here are the 6 Republican States that have refused to back the Texas Lawsuit to overturn the election:
- Ohio (Ohio’s Attorney General Dave Yost has said: the Texas lawsuit “would undermine a foundational premise of our federalist system: the idea that the States are sovereigns, free to govern themselves”.)
- Idaho ( Idaho’s attorney general was quoted saying “As attorney general, I have significant concerns about supporting a legal argument that could result in other states litigating against legal decisions made by Idaho’s legislature and governor,”.
- Wyoming ( Gov. Mark Gordon has flat out said no to the Texas lawsuit)
- Georgia (We already saw this coming)
- Iowa (Governor Kim Reynolds hands were tied being Iowa has a Democrat attorney general)
- North Carolina (North Carolina voted for Trump in the 2020 election but due to the fact their Attorney General Josh Stein is a democrat, they won’t be supporting the Texas Lawsuit.)
READ MORE HERE:https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/10/here-are-the-republican-states-not-joining-texas-in-the-supreme-court-lawsuit-write-them-down-and-remember/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy